Key Features of LIC Anmol Jeevan II Policy
- Pure term plan with only death benefit
- Sum Assured of Rs.6 to Rs.24 Lakhs can be opted
- There is no maturity benefit in this plan
- Tax benefits available
Death Benefit – The entire Sum Assured is paid to the nominee on death of the Life Insured during the policy term.
Maturity Benefit – No benefit is payable on maturity as this is a pure protection plan.
Income Tax Benefit – Income Tax Benefits available on Paid Life Insurance Premium under Section 80C & Death Benefit will also be tax free.
Eligibility conditions and other restrictions in LIC Anmol Jeevan II Insurance Policy
- Sum Assured Minimum Rs.6,00,000 & Maximum Rs.24,00,000
- Policy Term are Minimum 5 Years & Maximum 25 Years
- Premium Payment Term is Equal to policy tenure
- Entry Age of Insured Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 55 Years
- Age at Maturity is Maximum 65 Years
- Payment modes are Yearly and Half-Yearly
For more details please contact: +91 9551640358